True Independent Quotes

True Independent Quotes 


True Independent Quotes
True Independent Quotes

If you have been hurt many times 
and you still know how to smile,
trust me, you are damn strong.
- True Independent Quotes




True Independent Quotes
True Independent Quotes

Behind every strong, indpendent woman
lies a broken little girl who had to learn how
to get back up and to never depend on anyone.
- True Independent Quotes





True Independent Quotes
True Independent Quotes

The funy thing about a strong woman is that
she does not need you she wants you. And if 
you start slacking she'll be content without you.
- True Independent Quotes





True Independent Quotes
True Independent Quotes

I can be the most independent bitch on earth
99% of the day, but the other 1% I just really
want to be the little spoon
- True Independent Quotes





True Independent Quotes
True Independent Quotes

No one is independent.
Every one of us is an expansion
of the supreme personality  of Godhead.
This accounts for unity in diversity.
There are diverse manifestations, but,
at the same time, they are one vishnu. 
Everything is an expansion of Vishnu energy.
- True Independent Quotes